Re: Printing

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 3:56 AM, Max van Biezen <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi,

On 3 October 2014 12:31, Bill Appelbe <..hidden..> wrote:
> thanks,
> I now have a problem that only the first item in the sales order is making
> it to the PDF file that I am generating.
>
> is there another obvious thing that I am missing?

Well IMO with TeX nothing is obvious.

LaTeX at its best not too bad.  The far bigger problem is that the templates we inherited are not very clear on their data structures and until we can rewrite you are looking at LaTeX and not very clear Template Toolkit jumbled together.

We have a long way to go to make the LaTeX templates nice and clear though.

See below my snippet that takes care of looping through the items. I
made some changes to the original one but that should not be hard to
spot as I only removed a few columns. I did notice that the tex files
are no up to date with 1.4. But I have not found the time to dig into
the code and see what to change. I did some hard coding translation in
this part. Mostly lack of time to figure out how to add the
translation to the LSMB code.

Hope it helps.

Max

\begin{longtable}{@{\extracolsep{\fill}}r|lp{7cm}crr|r}

  \textbf{<?lsmb text('Item') ?>}
  & \textbf{<?lsmb text('Number') ?>}
  & \textbf{<?lsmb text('Description') ?>}
  & \textbf{<?lsmb text('Qty') ?>}
  & \textbf{<?lsmb text('Price') ?>}
  &  \textbf{<?lsmb text('Kort  %') ?>}
  & \textbf{<?lsmb text('Amount') ?>}
\endhead
<?lsmb FOREACH number ?>
<?lsmb lc = loop.count - 1 ?>
  <?lsmb runningnumber.${lc} ?> &
  <?lsmb number.${lc} ?> &
  <?lsmb item_description.${lc} ?> &
  <?lsmb qty.${lc} ?> &
  <?lsmb sellprice.${lc} ?> &
  <?lsmb discountrate.${lc} ?> &
  <?lsmb linetotal.${lc} ?> \\
<?lsmb END ?>
\hline \hline
\multicolumn{6}{r|}{<?lsmb text('Subtotal') ?>} & <?lsmb subtotal ?> \\*
<?lsmb FOREACH tax ?>
<?lsmb lc = loop.count - 1 ?>
\multicolumn{6}{r|}{<?lsmb taxdescription.${lc}
                    ?>  over <?lsmb taxbase.${lc} ?> }
 & <?lsmb tax.${lc} ?> \\*
<?lsmb END ?>
<?lsmb IF AR_paid ?>
\multicolumn{6}{r|}{ <?lsmb text('Paid') ?> } & - <?lsmb AR_paid ?> \\*
<?lsmb END ?>
<?lsmb IF total ?>
\multicolumn{6}{r|}{<?lsmb text('Te betalen') ?>} & \textbf{<?lsmb total ?>}\\
<?lsmb END ?>

\end{longtable}

OT: I am for example still missing the contact person in the To: line
and the "Send To:" Anyway on the to do list to check that out one day

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more