setup error

Hi
while creating a new company I got an error in LedgerSMB 1.4.2
I go through the setup.pl steps and when it press "create user" I get

Error!

Error from Function:
ERROR: Duplicate user More information has been reported in the error logs at LedgerSMB.pm line 775.

dbversion: 1.4.2, company:

I attach the postgres and apache log file extracts for this.

I have been playing a lot with the database in another company - but that shouldn't cause this - or would it?

Bill