----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "o1bigtenor" <..hidden..>
Címzett: "Pongrácz István" <..hidden..>, ..hidden..
Dátum: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 14:20:46 -0500

:
  •  you can wipe out /opt/ledgersmb/* and copy the 1.4 files to that. Now you have an 1.4 system and you can compare the functionalities etc.
Managed to wipe out /opt/ledgersmb/* and then copied everything from /LedgerSMB/git-1.4 into /opt/ledgersmb. (A non-trivial task.)

Then I asked the computer for localhost/setup.pl.

Said 1.3 datables upgrade.

Went yes.

Get:

Error!

Upgrade failed:
logs can be found in /tmp/ledgersmb/dblog_2014-0803T190710_4218_stdout and /tmp/ledgersnb/dblog_2014-0803T190710_4218_stderr at LedgerSMB/Scripts/setup.pm line 949.

dbversion: 1.4.0, company:

Any suggestions on what to do so that I could get LedgerSMB 1.4 working?

Dee