Re: "FX" field in journal entry

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 8:09 AM, Jim Trainor <..hidden..> wrote:
What is the "FX" field in the Journal Entry forum used for?

I've played with it but see no effect.

It is designed to mark portions of a transaction as the foreign currency side.

I.e. if you have a two-currency transaction you can mark two lines in a foreign currency and two lines in your primary currency.  Then you should be able to see the non-fx lines in your journal and select which side you want to see in banking reconciliation.

(If this is not what you are seeing, please let us know).

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more