Re: Error 404 when accessing logong screen

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 6:02 PM, Thierry Chatelet <..hidden..> wrote:
> On Saturday 03 May 2014 15:10:12 RJ Clay wrote:
>> On 05/03/2014 12:41 PM, Thierry Chatelet wrote:
>> > I am running a debian jessie system. But ledgersmb is not available in
>> > jessie, so I installed apache, postgresql and ledgersmb from sid.
>> >
>> > Apache2 version 2.4.9-1
>> > PostgreSQL 9.3
>> > Ledgersmb 1.3.25
>>
>>        How familiar are you with the necessary changes from a 2.2 apache
>> config  to a 2.4 config?  I understand that there is a 2.2 compatibility
>> module you could use with the old existing config, but I haven't tested
>> it that way much myself.
>> >
>> RJ Clay
>> ..hidden..
>
> Well, since it"s getting close to midnight  in my part of the word, i think
> it's time to go to bed.

    Early evening in mine but since I work midnights (and my 'weekends
starts on Tuesday), I was already in bed...<g>

>I will do some reading on the change in apache, and I
> have about two to three days to get the things working. In other words, I may
> help a bit. I wont be on line for the next 16 /20 hours Sunday morning market
> obliged.

    Don't forget  that there is a preliminary version of the 1.3.39
package available as follows:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ledger-smb/files/ledgersmb/1.3.39/ledgersmb_1.3.39-0wheezy1_all.deb

    I know that has the name "wheezy' in it, but it still should be
usable on 'jessie'.   If it sti  ll takes awhile to get new package
officially into Debian, I'll see about building a preliminary version
for 'jessie' as well.  (and Ubuntu 'precise')

--
Robert J. Clay