Re: Debian package for 1.3.39

On 04/21/2014 04:31 PM, Benedict White wrote:
> Many thanks. So how do I add it to the debian package store, and then will it then install all dependencies?

If by "debian package store",  you mean local package repository, I use
'reprepro' for the package repository, and 'approx' to make it network
accessible since I need available at multiple pc. (I don't have the new
package available like that yet because mine to a new system.)   Feel
free to contact me directly regarding such, if you like.

RJ Clay