Van: Benedict White [mailto:..hidden..]
Verzonden: maandag 21 april 2014 22:31
Aan: ..hidden..
Onderwerp: Re: [Ledger-smb-users] Debian package for 1.3.39

Many thanks. So how do I add it to the debian package store, and then will
it then install all dependencies?

Kind regards

Benedict White

RJ Clay <..hidden..> wrote:

>On 04/20/2014 02:05 PM, RJ Clay wrote:
>>      What I could do, however, is rebuild the package specifically
>> for wheezy and put that up in the LSMB downloads section at SourceForge.
>>

>A build for wheezy is available as ledgersmb_1.3.39-0wheezy1_all.deb in
>the following directory:
>
>http://sourceforge.net/projects/ledger-smb/files/ledgersmb/1.3.39/
>

>The ledgersmb_1.3.39-0wheezy1_all.changes file is an information file
>for it and also includes checksums for it, and is  signed by me.
>
>Notes also that the package auto configuration is disabled by default
>and should be left like that because it doesn't work yet. Information
>about how to configure the database admin user (for use on the setup.pl
>page) can be found in the README.Debian page.
>

>Robert James Clay
>..hidden..
>..hidden..

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Benedict,

This is what I did on wheezy:

# aptitude install ledgersmb

After that I upgraded with the latest stable package.

Everything fine sofar!

Regards,

Peter