AP_tax and AR_tax lnks

I've installed 1.3.38 and just started learning ledgersmb. Two questions
to start:

1) Can I get a report that simply lists customers?  I don't see that
option anywhere.

2) I setup a Canadian test business.  I don't see Canadian HST in the
standard chart of the accounts that is created.  What are people
typically doing?  Maybe that's an accounting question not a ledgersmb
question.  I guess it is too variable (e.g. per-province rates) to add
to the standard chart of accounts?

Many thanks for ledgersmb... fed up with my existing accounting
software... hoping this will be the solution.