Re: My Assessment of the Heartbleed OpenSSL bug and LedgerSMB

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 3:49 AM, Peter van Bussel <..hidden..> wrote:
To be clear, we aren't directly affected.  The attack is against a web server and there may be plenty of possible and supported configurations that are not affected.

However, this is a serious situation even if it is not in our code and requires no upgrades of LedgerSMB and I wanted to share my assessment of this with the community.  Virtually every e-commerce site should consider themselves affected too if they rely on OpenSSL.

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more