Re: LedgerSMB 1.3.39 Release

On Mon, 31 Mar 2014, Chris Travers wrote:

> We've released LedgerSMB 1.3.39.

Chris/Robert:

   Thank you for making the upgrade so much easier and quicker than it was
with SQL-Ledger/Ledger-123.

   One observation about process #2: after running reload_modules.sh on my
one database I logged in via the browser. I was shown an error because the
db was version 1.3.38, but was presented with a link on that same page to
run setup.pl. Following the link and rebuilding the database worked smoothly
and returned me to the login page. Login was succssful.

   So there's one more step (the setup.pl) to be taken as part of upgrade
process #2.

   Obviously, care was taken thoughtfully to make upgrades quick and
painless. How pleasant!

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |