Re: LSMB with Pg 9 3, Apache 2.4, Perl 5.18 ?

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 5:55 AM, Robert J. Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
 Is there anyone else using/testing LedgerSMB with Postgresql v9.3, &
Apache v2.4, & Perl v.5.18?  I'm testing an updated package version
for LedgerSMB  v1.3.38 in the current "Debian Testing (jessie)", which
has that environment, and it's coming up with errors.  Specifically;
it didn't have any problem upgrading an existing company database but
failed attempting to create a new one...   I'm wondering if anyone is
seeing similar issues in that same kind of environment.

I am not working with Perl 5.18 but have tested with Apache 2.4 and Pg 9.3.

Question:  What happens if you install Module::Pluggable?

I am wondering if we have an unexpected dependency somewhere in our tree.  I don't think we use that module, but one of our dependencies might.

--
Robert J. Clay

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more