Re: Error adding a new service

Hi Peter,

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 12:08 AM, Peter van Bussel <..hidden..> wrote:

Hi István,

Problem solved thanks to your advice.

(In the Dutch COA installings sql script)

1.      in the 8000 series the IC-expense is missing;

2.      in the 8500 series the IC_income is missing.

Which of the two files did you install? I see 8000-series accounts in the one that's called General.sql -- do you mean it's missing headers to indicate the class?

Indeed I see no 8000 series accounts in Simple.sql, however, I wonder if a "simple" CoA should provide the IC classes: after all, it's meant to be a simple CoA?

Regards,

Erik.

Regards,

Peter