Van: Pongrácz István [mailto:..hidden..]
Verzonden: dinsdag 25 februari 2014 16:25
Aan: Peter van Bussel; Ledger-smb-users lists.sourceforge.net
Onderwerp: RE: [Ledger-smb-users] Stylesheet User Interface

 Hello Peter,

Could you tell me, how did you install ledgersmb?

  • Using apt-get or from source?

aptitude install ledgersmb

  • Which lsmb version do you use?

Version 1.3.37

  • What is your webserver and how do you run perl? (mod_perl, fcgiwrap etc.)

Webserver is Debian minimal network install. On your question how perl is ran I don’t really know the answer. Perl modules are being setup by aptitude. I did no tweeking myself. No fcgi daemon found.

  • Do you use any proxy behind the webserver?

No proxy

  • Do you use any cache on server/client side?

No caching

Please check with your browser what happens, if you try to do the same changes here:

  • https://demo.palyazatnelkul.hu   - Just click on the Login to the DEMO system and follow the instruction
  • Login using an English account and try to change the stylesheets as you wish.
  • Send a feedback, what is your experience: if the effect is the same, you should have client side problem, if it is working as expected, you should have server side issue.

Server issue.

Cheers,

István