----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
Címzett: "LedgerSMB Users" <..hidden..>
Dátum: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 04:49:41 -0800

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 4:15 AM, Peter van Bussel <..hidden..> wrote:

Hi all,

I wonder why the character style in my user interface differs so much from the demos I found on YouTube.

cid:image002.jpg@01CF322B.B14CD9E0

It looks like it is not finding a user profile's stylesheet.  Can you try setting one in preferences and reload after saving your preferences?

If that doesn't work, let us know which stylesheet you are using and we will be happy to troubleshoot.

Settings of permissions maybe?

Regards,

Peter

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more