Purchase Order with Ship To address 1.3.25 Debian

Hi,

When I try and add a ship to address to a PO,

I enter the address and hit continue: I get this error message:

Error!
Please dont select from others

and if I hit Update:

Error!

select * from eca__location_save(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?);
ERROR: function eca__location_save(unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown) does not exist
LINE 1: select * from eca__location_save(NULL,NULL,'3','ND Mill','18...
^
HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

What am I doing wrong  ?

Thank you
Scott Martin