Re: AP-Reports-Transaction, column a.crdate does not exist.

Den 04. feb. 2014 03:48, skrev Chris Travers:

> On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Arne Hanssen <..hidden..
> <mailto:..hidden..>> wrote:
>
>     Den 02. feb. 2014 19:37, skrev Erik Huelsmann:
>      > Hi Arne,
>      >
>      >
>      > There are 2 ways to fix it:
>      >
>      > (1) You can upgrade your PostgreSQL (because the error comes from
>      > pre-9.1 PostgreSQL versions)
>
>     That seems not to be the case (Debian stable):
>     $ psql --version
>     psql (PostgreSQL) 9.1.11
>

> Funny.  I was never able to reproduce this on 9.1.  Is it possible your
> server side may be on a different version?

No, psql is on my server side. But now that you mention this, I have
upgraded Debian last summer, effectively moving my lsmb-db from an
earlier version (8.x version I believe), so there might be something there.

Anyway, the problem is gone with version 1.32.37.  :-)

--
Vennlig hilsen / Best regards      |\     ___,,--,        _
Arne Hanssen, Senja, Norway        /,`--''        \-,,__,'/