Re: Start a new system -> initial filling of thestock

 Hi,

> Enter a vendor invoice against "Inventory Entity" for your initial inventory.

Thanks Chris, I tried it, it works in that case, it increases the stock as expected.

So, you mean, the vendor could be the Inventory entity?

If I put amounts on the invoice for the goods, it will increase some accounts.

Is this a correct way?

Thanks,

István