----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
Címzett: "LedgerSMB Users" <..hidden..>
Dátum: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 05:08:34 -0800

I will have to check but I think this was already corrected for 1.3.37.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 4:47 AM, Klavs Klavsen <..hidden..> wrote:
Save works- if I maually fill out "invoice created" date field.

Why do I have to fill that out manually? and what date is it supposed to
contain, if not invoice date (which there's already a field for).

Thank you in advance

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - ..hidden.. - http://www.vsen.dk - Tlf. 61281200

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
  --Henry Spencer

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more.shtml