How to handle payments with exchange loss?

Hi LSMB,

I have a thorny issue I can't figure out how to handle correctly with
LSMB.

I am based in Switzerland, and I thus I do business in CHF. I have
customers in Denmark, which I invoice in DKK. When I make the invoice, I
specify the exchange rate, and LSMB calculates the corresponding amount
in CHF via the exchange rate on my debitor account. However, when I
receive payment, the exchange rate the bank gives me is slightly
different.

Normally, I'd use Cash -> Receipt to record it, but I can't figure out
how. Should I select CHF or DKK when making the receipt (my bank account
is in CHF, so the received amount is as well), and how can I
debit/credit the difference to my exchange win/loss accounts?

Alternatively, I could make a GL transaction, crediting the original
amount to the debitor account, and splitting the debit amongst the bank
account and the exchange win acct (I mostly have gains, since I
specified a conservative rate in the first place).

Or something completely different? Any suggestions?

--
Kind regards,

Mikkel Høgh <..hidden..>