----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "Erik Huelsmann" <..hidden..>
Címzett: ..hidden..
Dátum: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 15:49:36 +0100

István,

When creating a company, you can select from the SIC codes. I'm not aware it's used anywhere within the application, but I've worked for companies which had do reporting based on industry. SIC stands for Standardised Industry Code. I know of standardized schemes by the US (SIC and NAICS), EU (NACE) and Australia-and-New-Zealand (ANZSIC) numbering systems.

HTH,

Erik.