Re: how to add service to pricelist

On 31 October 2013 14:50, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
If you are setting it up for a specific customer (not a pricegroup), go to the customer's credit account, click "pricelist" and add whatever you want.

I try to set it up for a specific customer. I will increase debug level to see what happens.

Btw, when I want to remove a part in that customer's credit acocunt, then it won't allow that. It shows  the error "Action Not Defined: delete_pricematrix".

Max