Re: Anyone using wxPOS?

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 5:12 AM, Brian Wolf <..hidden..> wrote:
Is wxPOS based on wxWidgets or the language-specific wxPython (or neither)?

It is based on wxPerl

Does wxPOS use the same database as LedgerSMB?

Yes.

Thanks.
Brian

Activus Technologies
Brian Wolf
Email: ..hidden..
  • Integrated Payment Solutions
On 10/24/2013 02:46 AM, Chris Travers wrote:
Hi everyone;

I am just asking if anyone is using the wxPOS add-on for LedgerSMB 1.3.  This is not the integrated point of sale but a thick client application.  If you are using it, it would likely have been heavily customized because it does not fully function out of the box.  That is about to change however.  I am working on getting it fully working very shortly but with some structural changes.

If there is, I am looking at making some significant changes and there may be a migration path needed.  Feedback on this would be appreciated.

October Webinars: Code for Performance

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more.shtml