Re: Use of overpayments and overpayments not showing on the invoice screen [solved]

Hi, Erik,

> I'm not sure this is a workaround or the correct way of operation, but
> the solution to show the payments is to set the Payments checkmark in
> the account configuration screen.

Thanks for looking into this. Might be a regression, then -- I already
have both Payment and Overpayment set on the Receivables line.

> Could you validate and tell me that that solution works for you as
> well? (I've tested this using LedgerSMB 1.3.24)

Not working for me.

I am currently somewhere after 1.3.34 - svn #6140, though I updated to
see if there was a fix -- the transaction I'm looking at I applied the
overpayment in 1.3.33+ - svn #6022.

Thanks,
John Locke
http://www.freelock.com