Re: customers email list

The problem that I think the developers punted on here is that one customer can have multiple phone numbers. How should the table present cases like that?

I agree that it might be practical to list contact details specifically in a search/ table.

Bye,

Erik.

Sure, I realized that the new contact storage uses several tables and the relation between could be very difficult to track.

Like Company - Credit account - Contacts, 1 - N - M, like a tree.

Bye,

IstvÃn