Xedemo formatting question

Hi,

I am working on xedemo templates and I would like to ask about the formatting.

Besides of several frustrating things with latex/xelatex, I would like to use BOLD texts, like Notes, Invoice, etc.

Unfortunately I did not find working solution or sample for this.

Do you have any hint, how to do it?

Thank you!

IstvÃn