Re: Bug or Feature: "Shipping > Receive" and "Create Vendor Invoice" both enter parts into inventory

We are using 1.3.33.  Brian Wolf, who works on our Ledger installation will email the mailing list about why that update does not seem to be active.

From a workflow point of view I looked at the post you linked.  It says, "inventory movements are not recorded until invoices are recorded."

Does that mean when we Receive parts, our OnHand numbers don't change until we create the Vendor Invoice?

That means everything we Receive is suspended until the Vendor Invoice is created and suddenly all the movements take effect?

If we Receive part of the order into one warehouse and part in another?  When the Vendor Invoice is created all those movements suddenly take effect?

That seems a bit awkward.

Thanks.

-Zev