Re: Display Invoices

Hi Brian,

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Brian Wolf <..hidden..> wrote:
I want to generate invoices programmatically (based on data from another system), along with a payment.
The result can be either posted invoices (with full accounting effects) or unposted with subsequent human intervention in batch.
We're talking about hundreds of invoices weekly.

With this description, I conclude you're sending the actual invoices from another system or source? In that case, I would advise using AR Transactions, optionally with an invoice from the source attached. AR Transactions can be saved to be posted. Unfortunately, the change was too invasive in old code to do the same for invoices. Basically, we want to get 1.4 out as soon as possible in order to rewrite the rfq/order and (remaining) AR/AP stuff for 1.5 and up. However, stabilizing it is taking longer due to the fact that Chris and I have been spending more time on 1.3 than expected.

--
Bye,

Erik.

http://efficito.comÂ-- Hosted accounting and ERP.