menu

Thank you for your previous feedback.  I want to extend the menu by inserting some additional links WITHOUT adding entries in the menu_node, menu_acl and menu_attribute tables.  It looks like it can be done from scripts/menu.pl; since Perl is not my best language, I'm struggling with just pulling from a database table and creating an array.  Can someone pitch in and help?

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.