Re: voucher

Or, is it by posting the invoice of the person with the advance payment
without putting anything in the 'Payment' section, and then, through
'Cash|Use Overpayment' paying (part of) the invoice?
And then additionally, if the advance payment didn't cover the whole
amount, processing an additional payment to the same invoice?
This sounds like the logical way to do it.

Thanks,
ario