[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Online translator is available for LSMB - Please join
- Subject: Online translator is available for LSMB - Please join
- From: PongrÃcz IstvÃn <..hidden..>
- Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 10:37:32 +0100
I just put into production an online translator tool in a dedicated VPS, called pootle, here:
I put fresh LSMB 1.3 and 1.4 LedgerSMB.pot templates (thank you Chris for the fresh files) and started to translate to Hungarian.
So, if anybody would like to join to an existing translation project or start a new language, just register and let me know, which language would like to translate, I add that language and make you as admin of that subproject.
- Guests can see project files and they can send recommendations without registration.
- When new LedgerSMB.pot will be available, admin can upload the new one and merge (or overwrite) with the old one. The translation file (po) will be updated using the new template. (I can do it.)
- Inline Google translator seems not working with recent pootle, google api changed. (Anyway, not really useful in specific cases.)
- Pootle could have some issues in the web interface. It is safe to full reload page if you are in doubt (Shift+reload).
This service is free of charge, so, do not afraid to use it :)
You can leave feedback here or direct email. If you hit a bug/error on the service, please let me know, I will try to fix it.