Special Customer

I wrote yesterday asking how to add menu options.  The reason: the company drop-ships to the end-customer on behalf of a merchant (who is actually the company's customer), and the company needs to track those entities.  As a result, we've created a new entity class.  The Add Customer menu option could be used as a quick, temporary workaround: select the new entity class from the dropdown menu and save as usual.  The problem: the entity class is not being updated upon save; it remains "customer".

Is this a bug?

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.