Re: howto setup a qemu/kvm LedgerSMB virtual machine with Ledgersmb 1.3.23 on a Debian 6.0.6 VM

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 1:26 PM, ario <..hidden..> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've just successfully set up a virtual machine running a debian 6.0.6
> headless server with ledgersmb 1.3.23, and restored (and repaired) the
> backups of a database cluster which was still running in lsmb 1.2.21-1.
>
> All steps have been documented in order to make the whole process
> reproducible and for easier reading, the documentation is in the form of
> a website.
>
> I copied the whole thing to lsmb.byethosting7.com in order for everybody
> interested to be able to have a look at it.
>
> good luck if you want to/have to go through the same process,
> ario

Wonderful idea. Wanted to do the same a year ago but  wasn't able to
get all the virtual machine stuff running AND then all the other stuff
needed. Tried to use the url provided but no joy. Would you please
prove a url that I could use?

Thanks in advance

Darald