Bug on template editing

Hi,

When editing an invoice template the non breaking spaces come out as

which I think is a bug - it should be &nbpc - otherwise when the template is saved we end up with '&nbpc' at the beginning of lines.

It looks to me like the ampersand is being converted to the HTML entity - but when it's used at the beginning of &nbsp it shouldn't be.

Cheers,

Kevin Bailey