Error on save

While trying to edit and save a part (product) by adding a row to the Customer section, the following error occurred.
I had selected a pricegroup and clicked Update, and then set the sellprice and clicked Save.
Can someone suggest a fix?  Perhaps it is a configuration setting?

INSERT INTO partscustomer
(parts_id, credit_id,
pricegroup_id, pricebreak,
sellprice, curr,
validfrom, validto)
ERROR: insert or update on table "partscustomer" violates foreign key constraint "partscustomer_credit_id_fkey"
DETAIL: Key (credit_id)=(0) is not present in table "entity_credit_account".

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.