Re: Vendor Invoice

Hi Brian,

This weekend I started to write the content of chapter 39 of the book (http://book.ledgersmb.org/) to answer your question. I didn't quite finish the chapter, but I think the general idea is there enough to help you get started.

As far as the "Save Info" button: that's to save the internal notes.

HTH,

Erik.