Printing "ledger card" listings

Hi all,

My accountant complains that he can't print the listings obtained through transaction search functionality: when clicking "Print" in IE, all frames are being printed.

How do others handle this? I don't have IE experience. Is there a way to print only the "transaction listing" frame content (preferably through the menus: that's the easiest to explain...)?

Or would it make sense to add a "Print" button to every screen which invokes the local printer?

Any comments and hints welcome!

Bye,

Erik.