Setup.pl failing

ok, after finding and unwanted '#' in ledgersmb.conf I'm now getting

Error!

Cannot find Contrib script tablefunc.control in /usr/share/postgresql/9.1/extension/contrib/.
Please point your contrib_dir directive in your ledgersmb.conf to the appropriate location

tablefunc.control is at /usr/share/postgresql/9.1/extension/contrib/

so after a re-boot with contrib_dir = /usr/share/postgresql/9.1/contrib/

(failed) I tried with contrib_dir = /usr/share/postgresql/9.1/extension/contrib/

which still failed with the error above.

ledgersmb.conf contains this

"#with postgresql-9.1 this stuff is in /usr/share/postgresql/9.1/extension and is injected in database with create extension pg_trgm,btree_gist..."

is that just a comment or is it telling me something?

Cheers
Richard