Banks/credit unions that support Ledger-SMB?

I logged into my credit union online system today to find a nice
'upgrade' that managed to wipe out 3-4 years of bill-pay history
along with what amounts to my 'accounts payable'.

Are there any financial institutions (credit unions preferred,
but I will happily go with a small bank if I know who owns it)
that support Ledger-SMB and other open-source financial management
tools?

Is anyone on this list employed developing Ledger-SMB by a
financial institution in the US that I can move all my active
bill payment too?

If not, could I interest any of you in forming a credit union
that would use Ledger-SMB as it's accounting system, and then
provide all customers with a sql database dump of all their
data at the end of every reporting period?