Re: How to get PDF printing working on squeeze?

On Thu, 2012-10-18 at 16:13 -0400, Kevin Bailey wrote:
> I'm not a perl expert. Is there any chance this will be looked at at
> some point.

  I may do so at some point but I don't know when. In the mean time, I
do plan to test both the deb from wheezy as well as a test build of the
package I did that is targeted to squeeze.  (Amongst other things, I'm
wondering if it's an issue in one of the packages it depends on rather
than in itself...)

Jame