Re: Reverse Receipts Error - Required Input Not Provided

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 2:46 AM, Nick Prater <..hidden..> wrote:
>> I am trying to reverse a receipt and am getting a message:
>> "Error! Required input not provided"
>
> Sounds like a menu problem.  I will look into this today.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Chris Travers

Hi Chris,

Just wondering whether you've had any time to look at this, and whether
you'd reached any conclusions? I understand you might be snowed under with
other work, but appreciate any help or pointers you're able to offer.

The only thing that has to be done to fix this (will be done when upgrading to 1.3.23 when that is released) is:

 insert into batch_class (id,class) values (7,'receipt_reversal');

Many thanks,

Nick