Re: User's Guide

http://ledger-smb.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ledger-smb/trunk/doc/LedgerSMB-manual.pdf

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 9:54 AM, Brian Wolf <..hidden..> wrote:
One of our new customers asked whether there's a user's guide, white paper or something similar they can use to become familiar with LedgerSMB.  Is the community putting together a user's guide?  If so, is it currently in a usable condition (even if not quite complete)?  Any idea when it will be ready?

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.