Re: latex templates for invoices

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 8:33 PM, Michael Richardson <..hidden..> wrote:

    >> When attempting to print a sales invoice in PDF to my screen, I
    >> get:
    >>
    >> Error!  Attempt to reload LedgerSMB/Template/LaTeX.pm aborted.
    >> Compilation failed in require at (eval 108) line 3.

    Chris> Chances are that the problem is that you are missing a
    Chris> dependency.

    Chris> How did you install?

svn checkout onto a machine that had at one point at least 1.2.26
installed via debian package.

latex itself runs.

I could strace the process and see...

If you run:

perl -MTemplate::Plugin::Latex -e exit

any errors?

]       He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life!           |  firewalls  [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works, Ottawa, ON    |net architect[
] ..hidden.. http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.