Re: Blank reports

Still trying to track this down.  I removed Nginx and installed Apache 2.2.22.  It's reporting an internal server error when trying to do these reports, however there is nothing in the apache error log.  I reran perl Makefile.PL and make install to make sure all the dependencies are still there.  They are.

I am getting a message in the /var/log/messages file though:

Jul 19 07:50:21 bloom001 postgres[40085]: [2-1] FATAL:  database "lsmb13" does not exist

Was the ledgersmb database renamed during a recent upgrade?

Thanks!
-Mark