POS, was: "Re: Bug in 1.3.20 (development)"

This particular merchant runs Windows.  I don't think they have a pole display, though I can check.  Ideally, it would be great to accommodate, with or without pole display.  If it runs better on Linux, going forward I would propose Linux workstations for new merchants.

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Activus Technologies
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.