Re: LedgerSMB 1.3.18 Setup.pl server error

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 7:41 AM, Ian Williamson <..hidden..> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've installed 1.3.18 without any problems, but when I come to the setup.pl
> page and enter passwords etc, when I try to create the database I get an
> internal server error 500 page from apache
>
> The apache error log says "Could not reliably determine the server's fully
> qualified domain name"

I believe that error message happens on Apache startup in some
configurations.  There has to be more to it then that.  The last time
I got this error it was actually a db function not found because
something didn't load in the db.

Could you please check the /tmp/ledgersmb/dblog_stderr for errors and
post the error you see just before you get a lot of errors about the
transaction aborted (a few errors near the top are normal due to
differences between Pg versions).