PDF printing on debian squeeze + 1.3.18

Hi All,

I installed a brand new 1.3.18 on a fresh debian squeeze.

Almost everything working.

I have problems with quotation PDF printing.

I installed almost every latex related packages, but still have no luck (except pricelist, it is printed well).

I tried xedemo and demo, different problems.

I used Hungarian characters, seems nothing special. HTML output is correct.

Tests

Xedemo

latex error - pdflatex exited with errors:
!
l.27 \RequireXeTeX
!
l.18 \RequireXeTeX
!
l.63 \RequireXeTeX
! Font EU1/lmr/m/n/10=[lmroman10-regular]:mapping=tex-text at 10.0pt not loadab
l.100 \fontencoding\encodingdefault\selectfont
! LaTeX Error: *** this package currently works only with XeTeX ***
l.17 ...csname\relax\expandafter\notXeTeXformat\fi
! Font ..hidden.. at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found
l.3 \setmainfont{Verdana}
! Undefined control sequence.
l.3 \setmainfont{Verdana}
! Missing number, treated as zero.
l.3 \setmainfont{Verdana}
! Undefined control sequence.
l.3 \setmainfont{Verdana}
! Font ..hidden.. at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found
l.3 \setmainfont{Verdana}
! Font ..hidden.. at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found.
l.3 \setmainfont{Verdana}
! Font ..hidden.. at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found.
l.3 \setmainfont{Verdana}
! Font ..hidden../B at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not foun
l.3 \setmainfont{Verdana}
! Font ..hidden.. at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found.
l.3 \setmainfont{Verdana}
! Font ..hidden../I at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not foun
l.3 \setmainfont{Verdana}
! Font ..hidden.. at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found.
l.3 \setmainfont{Verdana}
! Font ..hidden../BI at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not fou
l.3 \setmainfont{Verdana}
! Font EU1/Verdana(0)/m/n/10=Verdana: at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file
l.3 \setmainfont{Verdana}
! Font EU1/Verdana(0)/m/n/10.95=Verdana: at 10.95pt not loadable: Metric (TFM)
l.11 \begin{document}
! Font EU1/Verdana(0)/m/n/6=Verdana: at 6.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file n
l.23 }
! Font EU1/Verdana(0)/m/n/8=Verdana: at 8.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file n
l.23 }
! Font EU1/Verdana(0)/bx/n/10.95=Verdana: at 10.95pt not loadable: Metric (TFM)
l.91 \end{tabularx}

Demo

latex error - pdflatex exited with errors:
! Package inputenc Error: Keyboard character used is undefined
l.43 }
! Package inputenc Error: Keyboard character used is undefined
l.43 }
! Package inputenc Error: Unicode char \u8:\ufffdgy not set up for use with LaTeX.
l.43 }
! Package inputenc Error: Keyboard character used is undefined
l.43 }
! Package inputenc Error: Keyboard character used is undefined
l.75 }
! Package inputenc Error: Keyboard character used is undefined
l.75 }
! Package inputenc Error: Keyboard character used is undefined
l.75 }
! Package inputenc Error: Unicode char \u8:\ufffdsz not set up for use with LaTeX.
l.75 }
! Package inputenc Error: Keyboard character used is undefined
l.75 }
! Package inputenc Error: Unicode char \u8:\ufffdmoc not set up for use with LaTeX.
l.75 }
! Paragraph ended before ..hidden..@octets was complete.
l.75 }
! Package inputenc Error: Keyboard character used is undefined
l.92 \end{tabularx}
! Package inputenc Error: Keyboard character used is undefined
l.92 \end{tabularx}
! Package inputenc Error: Unicode char \u8:\ufffdgy not set up for use with LaTeX.
l.92 \end{tabularx}
! Package inputenc Error: Unicode char \u8:\ufffdtu not set up for use with LaTeX.
l.92 \end{tabularx}
! Package inputenc Error: Unicode char \u8:\ufffds\\ not set up for use with LaTeX.
l.92 \end{tabularx}
! Misplaced \noalign.
l.92 \end{tabularx}
[...]
! Package inputenc Error: Unicode char \u8:\ufffds\unskip not set up for use with La
l.114 Scada fejleszt\ufffds &