Re: Problem Logging In After Upgrade

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Raja Iskandar Shah <..hidden..> wrote:
ahaks... how embarassing ...

I know the feeling: been there myself a few times.
nope, i did not change my password.

other than going to the database level and ALTER, I wonder if a user with admin roles can reset the password and also extend the validity of the password from within ledgersmb itself ?

Yes. This is described in the LedgerSMB 1.3 book-in-progress to be found at http://book.ledgersmb.org/ Part IV Administration, Chapter 24 User management, Paragraph 24.3 Maintaing users.

If you have comments, remarks or additions to the book, please tell us. [I hope to finish it before we release 1.4 :-)]

HTH,

Erik.