Re: Mac OSX issues continued

Hi Chris,

Jigme and I solved this on IRC yesterday. Setting the path was indeed the solution.

Bye,

Erik.

On May 28, 2012 3:26 AM, "Chris Travers" <..hidden..> wrote:
On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Jigme Datse Yli-Rasku
<..hidden..> wrote:

> On Sun May 27 00:12:12 2012, Chris Travers wrote:
>> Please attach the files from /tmp (or /tmp/ledgersmb):
>>
>> dblog
>> dblog_stderr
>> dblog_stdout
>
> Here they are. ÂHm, strange things with doing that. Finder doesn't want
> to let me view /tmp. ÂOh well. ÂI'm not sure that the error is current.

interesting. Âdblog_stderr shows 4 lines all the same:

sh: psql: command not found
sh: psql: command not found
sh: psql: command not found
sh: psql: command not found

Where is psql installed? ÂIs it installed in a location where Apache
can find it?

You can also set PATH in the environment section of your
ledgersmb.conf to point to it.