Hotfix for LedgerSMB 1.3.16 critical issue

Hi;

A serious issue was discovered in 1.3.16 which causes internal server
errors when tax lookups happen (typically when entering invoices).  A
fix has been created but it has not been fully regression tested.  If
you are currently using 1.3.15 or lower, please wait until 1.3.17 to
upgrade.  If you are using 1.3.16, please contact me for the fix or
download it with a command like:

wget https://ledger-smb.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ledger-smb/branches/1.3/LedgerSMB/Tax.pm

from the LedgerSMB directory within the application root.

We expect to start the release candidate process for 1.3.17 tomorrow.