proposed features for pricelists

Hi all;

Since I am fixing the fact that the pricelists were originally missing
for customers and vendors in 1.3, I am wondering whether folks think
the following export formats for pricelists would be useful.  It would
take a little work to do now, but I believe I could transfer it over
to stuff I need for 1.4 so there is not likely to be any real lost
time.

Would folks find it helpful to be able to print PDFs of pricelists or
export them to csv or Excel?